Giving the perfect gift to your employees can often seem like a headache! We want to appeal to all age groups, personalities and interests of our colleagues. At this time of year, when we are all in high demand, it can get confusing.
To help you in your search for eco-friendly corporate gifts this holiday season, we present you with 8 original and local gift ideas.
1. One of our boxes that is always appreciated: Gift Set Tasting. It includes a cutting board made of Quebec cherry wood, honey, a honey spoon made by a social reintegration company and a screen-printed tote bag. Beautiful products that your teams will use on a daily basis.
2. Want to create a great activity with your team, even remotely? The Play Bingo set is ideal for fun with colleagues.
It includes bingo cards personalized with your organization's colors, a recycled felt placemat and a set of bamboo utensils.
3. In winter, cozy gifts are always popular. The Relaxation gift set's fleece blanket is made in Quebec and is personalized with a stylish vinyl label. The set also includes a 25-hour Flambette perfumed candle.
4. End the year on a high note with the Gift Set Celebrate! It includes a custom double-walled glass, barware, sparkling water and 3D cocktails. You'll be able to celebrate the arrival of the new year in style.
5. We believe that offering relaxation to your employees for the holidays is a great sign that you value their physical and mental well-being. The Treat Yourself gift set includes bath products, personalized makeup remover wipes, candle holders and a chocolate bar, all made in Quebec. Everything to treat yourself!
6. Just because it's cold doesn't mean you can't spend time outdoors! Keep yourself warm with the Stroll set which includes a personalized black toque with a label, a neck warmer with your design and a stainless steel travel mug.
7. We've designed the Gift Set Relax for music lovers and foodies. What could be better than sipping hot chocolate in a personalized enamel mug while listening to music through our sound amplifier? We really don't know!
8. A cooking activity is in order to properly celebrate the holiday season. In the Déguster set, you will find a Quebec-made apron, a personalized Christmas ball, a gingerbread cookie recipe and a cookie cutter. You'll have everything you need to make these little delights for your loved ones... or just for yourself!
Explore all of our holiday gift sets
By choosing to offer locally made eco-friendly products, you encourage Quebec artisans, reduce your ecological footprint and show your employees your commitment to sustainable development and the local economy.
Want to be part of the Eco-leaders movement by buying locally? Contact us to make your holiday project a reality.