Digital Marketing Strategist
At kotmo, we locally develop and market promotional products for companies concerned about their environmental and social impacts. Thanks to our B Corp certification, we believe in a different kind of business that puts people, planet and profits on the same level. All our products are made in Quebec and comply with high environmental standards.
We hire motivated people who are passionate about entrepreneurship, design and sustainable development. We want to revolutionize advertising through objects and help companies make responsible purchases.
We're looking for a digital marketing strategist who is passionate and motivated by the B Corp movement to ensure our communications and sustainable mission.
As a Digital Marketing Strategist, your mission will be to design and implement strategies for the marketing, distribution and promotion of kotmo brands. Your goal: grow audiences to drive sales in the right market segments and generate meaningful engagement on digital platforms. You'll support the company's growth and help develop new markets.
- Develop and deploy various marketing strategies to increase, engage and retain kotmo customers on various digital platforms, including but not limited to our website, social networks, newsletters and other distribution tools
- Increase our web presence and keep our website up to date
Be responsible for the strategy and execution of digital advertising (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Linkedin, etc.) in close collaboration with the kotmo team and its digital agency
- Use data provided by our digital agency to adjust and develop new acquisition and engagement strategies on digital platforms, and to target new markets (English Canada and USA)
- Produce performance reports on marketing activities and propose clear recommendations and improvements
- Collaborate with the design team to create content that respects the brand image and is in line with the digital strategy
- Monitor the competition and generate new ideas to increase kotmo's visibility and awareness - in Canada and the U.S.
As an ideal candidate you could have:
- University degree in marketing, communications or a combination of relevant and related training and professional experience
- 3 to 6 years' experience in a similar position
- Proficiency in social media (Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin, Youtube) and measurement tools
- Knowledge of Hubspot CRM, Canva and/or Adobe suite an asset
- Experience in a marketing agency (an asset)
- In-depth knowledge of digital marketing on social networks, customer data and branding
- Analytical skills: ability to review data reports and use data to design an optimized communication plan
- Passionate about sustainable development
- Leadership, ability to mobilize a team, show initiative
- Attention to detail and quality, good graphic eye
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic and changing environment
- Excellent oral and written skills in French and English
Depending on the candidate, there is considerable scope for this role to expand and responsibilities to develop. You'll be invited to participate in the company and share your voice. You'll need to continually develop your skills and abilities, and share your expertise with your colleagues.
The position is 35h / week (office closed Fridays pm)
Salary range: between $45K and $60K on an annual basis, depending on experience.
2 weeks vacation + Christmas (office closed and paid time).
Group insurance after 3 months
Flexible hours and telecommuting possible 6
Start date: September 18, 2023
Interested? Write to us at [email protected] with your CV and covering letter before August 25, 2023.