Croesus was looking for a unique and lasting gift to give to their VIP clients. We composed a custom-made box that reflected their values.
The positive impact of your object!
One of our most important commitments and values is to design local products. We have chosen the best quality materials from our local manufacturers.
- Quebec manufacturers and designers.
- Cutting board made from maple wood production scraps.
- The honey comes from the certified B Corp company, Alvéole.
- Honey spoon made in our workshop by the designers at Allstudio.
- Bag made in Quebec.
- The production of this object allowed 9 local businesses to work.
As mentioned, the manufacturers are located in Quebec and the production is local.
- Transportation of the products within the province.
- Journey of less than 600 km.
- Reduction of emissions into the atmosphere and a good point for the company.
- Raising awareness of Quebec objects among Croesus' audience.
- Valuation of the creativity of local designers.
- Recognition of local talent.
Croesus - a model of Ecoleader
In summary, by choosing local sourcing, Croesus measures the impact of their purchase by encouraging local creativity, minimizing their environmental impact and maintaining jobs here.