AT&L was looking for responsible, Canadian-made promotional items to promote their brand. They chose our travel mug to give away at an event.
The positive spin-offs of our travel mug!
One of our most important commitments and values is to design local products.
- Manufactured by the ceramist Hugo Didier, located in Montreal.
- Ceramic and silk-screen printed logo.
- The production of this object allowed 4 local companies to work.
As mentioned, the manufacturers are located in Quebec and the production is local.
- Transportation of the products within the province.
- Journey of less than 10 km.
- Reduction of the emissions in the atmosphere and a good point for the company.
- Raising awareness of Quebec objects among AT&L's audience.
- Valuation of the creativity of local designers.
- Recognition of local talent.
AT&L - an Ecoleader model
In summary, by choosing local procurement, AT&L measures the impact of their purchase by encouraging local creativity, minimizing their environmental impact and maintaining jobs here.