As part of the launch of Radio-Canada's new gourmet platform, the Mordu team wanted to offer Quebec products under the banner of their new brand. By emphasizing the theme of cooking, they wanted to offer quality products that would be useful in everyday life.
Each Kotmo project generates considerable social and economic benefits in Quebec.
One of our most important commitments and values is to design local products.
- The cutting board is made in Quebec from reclaimed maple.
- The cotton apron is made and customized in Quebec.
As mentioned, the manufacturers are located in Quebec and production is local.
- Transportation of products within the province.
- Reduction of emissions into the atmosphere and a good point for the company.
- 6 local companies are involved in the project.
- Awareness of the Mordu audience to Quebec objects.
- Awareness of cooking through useful tools.
- Valuation of the creativity of local designers.
- Recognition of local talent.
Mordu - a model of Ecoleader
In short, by choosing local sourcing, Mordu measures the impact of their purchase by encouraging local creativity, minimizing their environmental impact and keeping jobs here.