FLO4T was looking for responsible, Canadian-made promotional items to promote their brand. They chose our t-shirts and magnetic pins.
The positive impact of our organic cotton t-shirt!
The economic benefits
One of our most important commitments and values is to design local products.
- Quebec manufacturers located in the Saguenay-Lac-Saint-Jean region.
- T-shirts made by a Canadian company.
- Fabric of the t-shirts made of 50% organic cotton and 50% recycled bottles.
- The production of this object allowed 5 local companies to work.
- As mentioned, the manufacturers are located in Quebec and production is local.
- Transportation of products within the province.
- Less than 1,000 km travel distance.
- Reduction of emissions into the atmosphere and a good point for the company.
- Raising awareness of Quebec objects among the FLO4T audience.
- Valuation of the creativity of local designers.
- Recognition of local talent.
FLO4T - a model of Ecoleader
In summary, by choosing local sourcing, FLO4T measures the impact of their purchase by encouraging local creativity, minimizing their environmental impact and maintaining jobs here.