Desjardins was looking for an eco-responsible gift to celebrate Earth Day. This reusable snack bag can be used in your daily life, while reducing your waste for your lunches!
The positive impact of your object!
One of our most important commitments and values is to design local products.
- Production made by a social reintegration company.
- We have chosen the best quality materials from our local manufacturers.
- Waterproof and machine washable recycled polyester.
- Labels printed in Montreal.
- The production of this object allowed 5 local businesses to work.
As mentioned, the manufacturers are located in Quebec and production is local.
- Transportation of products within the province.
- Journey of less than 500 km.
- Reduction of emissions into the atmosphere and a good point for the company.
- Raising awareness of Quebec objects among Desjardins' audience.
- Valuation of the creativity of local designers.
- Recognition of local talent.
Desjardins - an Ecoleader model
In short, by choosing local procurement, Desjardins measures the impact of their purchase by encouraging local creativity, minimizing their environmental impact and maintaining jobs here.