A reusable beeswax bag to keep your sandwiches cool!
Blue Cross was looking for a gift that would promote eco-responsible practices. We suggested this Ecocert certified beeswax sandwich bag.
The positive impact of your object!
One of our most important commitments and values is to design local products.
- Quebec manufacturers.
- Manufactured by the Quebec company Embeellage.
- Cotton waxed with beeswax.
- The production of this object allowed 4 local companies to work.
As mentioned, the manufacturers are located in Quebec and the production is local.
- Transportation of the products within the province.
- Journey of less than 20 km.
- Reduction of emissions into the atmosphere and a good point for the company.
- Increased awareness of Quebec objects among the Blue Cross audience.
- Valuation of the creativity of local designers.
- Recognition of local talent.
Blue Cross - a model of Schoolader
In summary, by choosing local procurement, Blue Cross measures the impact of their purchase by encouraging local creativity, minimizing their environmental impact and maintaining jobs here.