Reduce your ecological footprint!
Desjardins was looking for an eco-responsible gift. This passport holder is made from 100% recycled felt. It can be used in your daily life to organize your travel accessories.
The positive impact of the passport holder!
The economic benefits
One of our most important commitments and values is to design local products.
- Quebec manufacturers.
- Sewing done by a social reintegration enterprise.
- Felt made of 70% recycled polyester and 30% recycled wool.
- Labels printed in Montreal.
- The production of this object allowed 5 local businesses to work.
As mentioned, the manufacturers are located in Quebec and the production is local.
- Transportation of the products within the province.
- Journey of less than 82 km.
- Reduction of emissions into the atmosphere and a good point for the company.
- Increased awareness of Desjardins' audience to Quebec objects.
- Valuation of the creativity of local designers.
- Recognition of local talent.
Desjardins - an Ecoleader model
In short, by choosing local procurement, Desjardins measures the impact of their purchase by encouraging local creativity, minimizing their environmental impact and maintaining jobs here.