Pomerleau was looking for a unique gift to give to their employees' newborns. After much research, we designed a unique angel's nest to accompany the baby through childhood. First as a sleeping bag, it will later become his favorite blanket.
The benefits of your object!
One of our most important commitments and values is to design local products.
- Collaboration with Quebec seamstresses.
- Fabric purchased from a family business in Montreal.
- We chose the best quality materials from our local manufacturers.
- Design in our studio.
- Labels printed in Montreal.
- The production of this object has allowed 4 local businesses to work.
As mentioned, the manufacturers are located in Quebec and the production is local.
- Transportation of the products within the province.
- Less than 200 km travel distance.
- Reduction of emissions into the atmosphere and a good point for the company.
- Increased awareness of Pomerleau's audience to Quebec objects.
- Valuation of the creativity of local designers.
- Recognition of local talent.
Pomerleau - a model of Schoolader
In summary, by choosing local sourcing, Pomerleau measures the impact of their purchase by encouraging local creativity, minimizing their environmental impact and maintaining jobs here.