Atelier was looking for an eco-responsible gift to give to its employees. This object brings together several Quebec manufacturers and is made of sustainable materials.
The positive impact of your object!
One of our most important commitments and values is to design local products.
- Printing is done by a family business located in the Saguenay-Lac-Saint-Jean region.
- We have chosen the best quality materials from our local manufacturers.
- The wood is FSC certified.
- The object was made by the Montreal designers Machine DA.
- The production of this object allowed 3 local companies to work.
As mentioned, the manufacturers are located in Quebec and production is local.
- Transportation of products within the province.
- Journey of less than 500 km.
- Reduction of emissions into the atmosphere and a good point for the company.
- Raising awareness of Quebec objects among the Atelier audience.
- Valuation of the creativity of local designers.
- Recognition of local talent.
Atelier - a model of Ecoleader
In summary, by choosing local sourcing, Atelier measures the impact of their purchase by encouraging local creativity, minimizing their environmental impact and maintaining jobs here.