KPMG was looking for an eco-responsible gift to highlight its brand, while celebrating the company's 150th anniversary. This pin was made locally in the province of Quebec.
The positive impact of your object!
One of our most important commitments and values is to design local products.
- Quebec manufacturers located in the Saguenay-Lac-Saint-Jean region.
- Manufactured by a family business.
- Logo printed by UV printing.
- The production of this object allowed 4 local companies to work.
As mentioned, the manufacturers are located in Quebec and the production is local.
- Transportation of the products within the province.
- Journey of less than 500 km.
- Reduction of emissions into the atmosphere and a good point for the company.
- Raising awareness of KPMG's audience to Quebec objects.
- Valuation of the creativity of local designers.
- Recognition of local talent.
KPMG - an Ecoleader model
In summary, by choosing local procurement, KPMG measures the impact of their purchase by encouraging local creativity, minimizing their environmental impact and maintaining jobs here.