Deloitte was looking for a unique trophy to present to Groupe Germain Hotels. The team chose a trophy symbolizing the impact of the Group in our community as well as their history over the last thirty years.
The positive impact of your item!
One of our most important commitments and values is to design local products. We have chosen the best quality materials from our local manufacturers.
- Manufacturers and designers from Quebec.
- Design and production made by Allstudio designers.
- Raw material purchased from Quebec and Canadian suppliers.
- The production of this object allowed 7 local companies to work.
As mentioned, the manufacturers are located in Quebec and the production is local.
- Transportation of the products within the province.
- Route of less than 5 km.
- Reduction of emissions into the atmosphere and a good point for the company.
- Increased awareness among Deloitte's audience of Quebec objects.
- Valuation of the creativity of local designers.
- Recognition of local talent.
Deloitte - a model of Ecoleader
In summary, by choosing local procurement, Deloitte measures the impact of their purchase by encouraging local creativity, minimizing their environmental impact and maintaining jobs here.