EDP was looking for an eco-responsible gift to give to its employees.
The positive impact of your object!
One of our most important commitments and values is to design local products.
- Sewing and silk-screening of the bulk bag are done by two Quebec companies.
- We have chosen the best quality materials from our local manufacturers.
- The wood for the cutting board was recovered from production scraps.
- The honey is from a Montreal company Alvéole.
- The maple syrup is from local company Nos Cabanes.
- The honey spoon was made in our workshop.
- The personalized cardboard is seeded and therefore biodegradable.
- The production of this object allowed 6 local companies to work
As mentioned, the manufacturers are located in Quebec and production is local.
- Transportation of products within the province.
- Journey of less than 500 km.
- Reduction of emissions into the atmosphere and a good point for the company.
- Raising awareness of EDP's audience to Quebec objects.
- Valuation of the creativity of local designers.
- Recognition of local talent.
EDP - a model of Ecoleader
In summary, by choosing local procurement, EDP measures the impact of their purchase by encouraging local creativity, minimizing their environmental impact and maintaining jobs here.