Mobilia was looking for a family box set for its team. We prepared a box composed of several local objects to cook in family!
The positive impact of your object!
One of our most important commitments and values is to design local products.
- The apron is made by a family business located in Granby.
- The cookie cutters are made by a company located in the Saguenay-Lac-Saint-Jean region.
- We have chosen the best quality materials from our local manufacturers.
- The sugar and cookie mix comes from the local company Bonbon.
- The production of this object has allowed 6 local companies to work
As mentioned, the manufacturers are located in Quebec and production is local.
- Transportation of products within the province.
- Journey of less than 500 km.
- Reduction of emissions into the atmosphere and a good point for the company.
- Sensitization to the audience of Mobilia to Quebec objects.
- Valuation of the creativity of local designers.
- Recognition of local talents.
Mobilia - a model of Ecoleader
In summary, by choosing a local supply, Mobilia measures the impact of their purchase by encouraging local creativity, minimizing their environmental impact and maintaining jobs here.