Fondaction was looking for an original box set for its team. We prepared a box with several local objects to accompany the aperitifs.
The positive impact of your object!
One of our most important commitments and values is to design local products.
- The beverages come from local businesses.
- The glass was printed and made in Quebec.
- The pen is made of wheat husk, a waste product from agricultural production.
- The honey is from the Montreal company Alvéole.
- We chose the best quality materials from our local manufacturers.
- The production of this object has allowed 10 local companies to work
As mentioned, the manufacturers are located in Quebec and production is local.
- Transportation of products within the province.
- Journey of less than 500 km.
- Reduction of emissions into the atmosphere and a good point for the company.
- Raising awareness of Quebec objects among Fondaction's audience.
- Valuation of the creativity of local designers.
- Recognition of local talent.
Fondaction - a model of Ecoleader
In summary, by choosing local procurement, Fondaction measures the impact of their purchase by encouraging local creativity, minimizing their environmental impact and maintaining jobs here.