Éco Entreprises Québec was looking for an original idea to host its Christmas party in December 2020. We prepared a box set with several local objects.
The positive impact of your object!
One of our most important commitments and values is to design local products.
- The printing on the coasters is done by a family business located in the Saguenay-Lac-Saint-Jean region.
- The wood used is FSC certified.
- We have chosen the best quality materials from our local manufacturers.
- The sewing and printing of the reusable towels are done in Quebec.
- We designed the bingo card in-house.
- The production of this object has allowed 10 local businesses to work
As mentioned, the manufacturers are located in Quebec and production is local.
- Transportation of products within the province.
- Journey of less than 500 km.
- Reduction of emissions into the atmosphere and a good point for the company.
- Raising awareness of Eco Entreprises' audience to Quebec objects.
- Valuation of the creativity of local designers.
- Recognition of local talent.
Éco Entreprises - a model of Ecoleader
In summary, by choosing local procurement, Eco Entreprises measures the impact of their purchase by encouraging local creativity, minimizing their environmental impact and maintaining jobs here.