KPMG was looking for a monthly box to send to their telecommuting employees to encourage and thank them for their efforts. They developed the concept of Operation #110Lucky to spoil 110 randomly selected employees each month. With a different theme each month, KPMG employees in Quebec receive a box at home with personalized items with the employer's logo.
For the month of March, the winners were entitled to a sugar shack experience!
Each Kotmo project generates considerable social and economic benefits in Quebec.
One of our most important commitments and values is to design local products.
- The maple syrup comes from the Quebec maple grove Nos cabanes.
- The maple butter and the pork grills are produced by the Quebec company Cabane à sucre Constantin.
- The pancake mix is made in Quebec.
- The hand towel is made in Quebec.
As mentioned, the manufacturers are located in Quebec and production is local.
- Transportation of products within the province.
- Journey of less than 500 km.
- Reduction of emissions into the atmosphere.
- Awareness among KPMG employees of Quebec products and objects.
- Interesting activity promoting cooking
- Valuation of maple products, great pride of Quebec.
KPMG - an Ecoleader model
In summary, by choosing local procurement, KPMG measures the impact of their purchase by encouraging local creativity, minimizing their environmental impact and maintaining jobs here.