KPMG was looking for a monthly box to send to their telecommuting employees to encourage and thank them for their efforts. They developed the concept of Operation #110Lucky to spoil 110 randomly selected employees each month.
With a different theme each month, KPMG employees in Quebec receive a box at home with personalized items with the employer's logo.
For the month of February, Valentine's Day was celebrated with sweet treats.
Each Kotmo project generates considerable social and economic benefits in Quebec.
One of our most important commitments and values is to design local products.
- The sound amplifier is made in Montreal from FSC certified wood and concrete
- The hot chocolate mix is made in Montreal by État de choc chocolate factory.
- The chocolate bars were created through the collaboration of Kotmo and État de choc in two exclusive flavours.
As mentioned, the manufacturers are located in Quebec and production is local.
- Transportation of products within the province.
- Journey of less than 500 km.
- Reduction of emissions into the atmosphere.
- Awareness among KPMG employees of Quebec products and objects.
- Valuation of the creativity of local manufacturers and designers.
- Recognition of local talent.
KPMG - an Ecoleader model
In summary, by choosing local procurement, KPMG measures the impact of their purchase by encouraging local creativity, minimizing their environmental impact and maintaining jobs here.