The STM's finance department wanted to give its employees a symbolic object to mobilize them following the consolidation of two teams. They chose our wooden pencil jar.
The positive spin-offs of your object!
One of our most important commitments and values is to design local products.
- Produced by Allstudio, a design studio in Montreal.
- Certified wood processed in our workshop.
- The wood is cut and each piece is assembled one by one with white acrylic.
- We chose the best quality materials from our local manufacturers.
- Design at our studio.
- The production of this object has allowed 5 local companies to work.
As mentioned, the manufacturers are located in Quebec and the production is local.
- Transportation of the products within the province.
- Journey of less than 10 km.
- Reduction of emissions into the atmosphere and a good point for the company.
- Increased awareness of STM's audience to Quebec objects.
- Valuation of the creativity of local designers.
- Recognition of local talent.
STM - a model of Ecoleader
In summary, by choosing local procurement, STM measures the impact of their purchase by encouraging local creativity, minimizing their environmental impact and maintaining jobs here.